German, English, (French)
Consulting and Competence Focal Points
- Project Management
- Key Account Management
- Complaint management
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Agile process models
- 2016 – 2019: Master of Arts in Social Sciences with focus on: Labor Market, Organization and Knowledge at the Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg
Thesis: Sales as a boundary point of organizations. Using the example of an automobile manufacturer.
- 2013 – 2016: Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences with focus on: Micro- and Organizational Sociology at the Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg.
Thesis: The burden of privileged birth: consequences of high affluence on young adults.
- Seit 2021: Consultant – Panoff Consulting, Automotive Retail Services
- 2020 – 2021: Logistic Specialist – Mercedes-Benz, Critical Parts Management – Project Work
- 2019 – 2020 Technical Service Representative – Mercedes-Benz, Critical Parts Management
- 2018 – 2019: Master Student – Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Hanover, department: Order Control and Processing
- 2017 – 2018: Internship – Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Hanover, department: Sales to Direct Customers
Industry and Project Experience
- Automotive OEM: Sales reorganization including system modifications and process redesigns
- Automotive OEM: Project management in the areas of market control, logistics and customer management in the rollout of a customer service campaign for Europe
- Automotive OEM: Analysis and implementation of measures to achieve the highest possible planning and delivery reliability for vehicles, taking into account special requirements of individual customer groups for the German market
- Automotive OEM: Development and implementation of a special sales campaign for the German retail market
6340 Inwil / Baar