Reto Höhn, Married, 1 Child
Consulting and Competence Focal Points
- General management, organisation & leadership
- Reorganisation, restructuring, process optimisation, IT implementation, roll out management
- Marketing & Sales
- Automotive retail, car manufacturers, importers
- M&A / post-merger integration; succession planning
Education & Career
- Since Jan 2015: Partner Panoff Consulting
- 2013 – 2014: Chur University of Applied Sciences Executive MBA in General Management
- 2007 – 2014: Head of IT Production
- 2006 – 2007: Head of Project Portfolio and Processes, Bank Julius Baer
- 2003 – 2006: IT Manager, Bank Ehinger & Armand von Ernst
- 2000 – 2003: IT Manager, Cantrade Private Bank
- 1999 – 2001: Bern University of Applied Sciences, Wirtschaftsing.
- 1998 – 2000: Project Manager, Cantrade Private Bank
- 1997 – 1998: Consultant, Project Manager, Trainer Synapto Trading Systems
- 1993 – 1996: Intercantonal technical college in Rapperswil, electrical engineering
Industry and Project Experience
- Automotive retail:
- Development, optimisation and automation of IT operations for the AMAG Group and 400 partner companies.
- Introduction and implementation of a modern and efficient IT service management platform.
- Technical merger of 3 private banks in 7 months
- Implementation of various outsourcing scenarios, Structuring and management of the project portfolio
- Development of a Business Technology Centre as an interface between sourcing partners and the specialist departments.
- Development of IT strategies and technology / user concepts
- Implementation of various banking applications such as trading systems, financial information systems, archive incl. Holdmail, eBanking…
- Manufacturing Industry:
- Development and implementation of an IT strategy
- Standardisation and optimisation of business processes in the areas of market planning, sales and internal sales force, production and logistics.
6340 Inwil / Baar